While it may be argued this isn’t immediately tied to meditation, this drawback has shut ties to meditation because it offers particularly with focus; therefore, why I’m asking for recommendation here. I’ve simply noticed this cycle now as I took a full loop by means of it this previous 6 months.
Here is how the cycle goes:
1. I understand I’m sad attributable to lack of focus in my life and need to make change.
2. I meditate, make lists, observe focus, and change into extra disciplined.
3. I change into extra optimistic and begin to acknowledge my improvisational ideas as enjoyable and artistic.
4. After experimenting with creativeness and improvisational ideas I discover they will carry nice outcomes.
5. I understand that whereas focus acquired me out of my sad “rut”, letting my thoughts wander to be inventive is making me even happier and is giving me extra fascinating accomplishments in life. At this level, it appears there may be truly worth to a wandering thoughts by way of creativeness so I discover it deeper.
6. My ideas change into too unfocused, and life appears to not have any order or guidelines. Nothing appears to be concrete and all theories I make in regards to the world are simply made false. It looks like there isn’t any such factor as progress.
7. Back as much as #1.
It appears that recognizing the sweetness in improvisation and letting my thoughts wander takes me out of the extra optimistic spectrum of this cycle. Could “creativeness” and “improvisational thinking” be seen because the antithesis to meditation since meditation primarily targets focus? Is this a standard cycle that has been mentioned earlier than? I’m presently at #1 and I don’t need to fall into this cycle once more. Any recommendation or references could be nice. Thank you! :^)